Pub Hours
765 Center Boulevard
Fairfax, CA 94930
(415) 485-1005
Click for MAP
Open 7 days a Week!
Monday - Tuesday:
Open at 4pm
Wednesday - Saturday:
Open at High Noon!
Sunday:
Open starting at 10am for brunch!
The Iron Springs Calendar
Come on down to the Pub for FREE Live Music every Wednesday night, and keep an eye on our calendar for special events:
What’s Pouring

Kent Lake Kolsch
Alsatian Pale Ale
Die Kraft 1000 Roggenbier
The Crippla'
JC Flyer IPA
Casey Jones Imperial IPA
Naughty Redhead Dunkelweizen
Epiphany Ale
Anne Marie’s Amber
Fairfax Coffee Porter
Sless' Stimulating Oatmeal Stout
Two Rivers Pomegranate Cider
Faction Brewing: Two Hop Collaboration
Click Here for more details on our beers!

Chalk Art by Elyce Burke

Welcome to Iron Springs Pub & Brewery

-A Certified Green Business -

We are now serving Sunday Brunch with fresh specials, Bloody Marys and Mimosas

Open Times/Happy Hours

Monday open at 4pm, happy hour all day

Tuesday open at 4pm, happy hour 4-6

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday open at 12pm, happy hour 12-6

Check out our quick hop Sack Lunch Specials during the week – a fresh made sandwich and homemade chips for only $9.99

Saturday open at 12pm, happy hour 4-6

Sunday open at 10am for brunch, happy hour 4-6.  Click here for the brunch menu

Iron Springs Compulsory Ale Named Triple IPA Winner at Bistro IPA Festival

On February 8, 2014 our brand new Compulsory Ale, a triple IPA weighing in at 12% ABV, won gold at the Bistro IPA Festival in Hayward.  Where can you taste this beer bohemoth? At select SF Beer Week Events through February 16th and at Iron Springs for a limited time.

Iron Springs Pub & Brewery Announces Give Back Tuesday Partnership with Daylight Foods

Iron Springs is very proud to be in partnership with Daylight Foods to donate additional funds to local nonprofits through its Give Back Tuesday program Each Tuesday, Iron Springs donates 10% of the day’s sales to a local nonprofit, and Daylight Foods contributes an additional 5% of daily sales, for a total of 15%… read more

Who We Are and What We Do

Iron Springs is a locally owned and operated pub and brewery located in Fairfax, California. With delicious food and beers all hand made from scratch, everything on your table – from the hot sauce to the ales – is lovingly hand crafted on the premises. Come on down and grab a pint – bring the family, or a date – and enjoy the casual atmosphere, friendly service, and delicious food and beers!

Iron Springs has 22oz. bottles for sale!

We’re bottling five of our favorite flavors from the brewery and selling them at the pub and at select locations in the Bay Area. We also have bottled 4-packs and Growlers for sale right at the Pub! While we know nothing beats the experience of being at the Pub and enjoying your favorite beers with a delicious nosh, our bottled beers are the next best thing to being here! For a complete listing of where you can find our beers, click here.

Every Wednesday night we have FREE Music

On Wednesdays, come on down to the Pub for some great food, incredible beers, and enjoy some great music. For a complete listing of who’s playing, click here.

Join us Tuesday nights for Give Back Tuesdays!

Every Tuesday night we give 15% of our evening’s proceeds back to a select local community group. Come on down, enjoy a nice meal, and know that you’re contributing to the local economy as well as the local community! Click here for more details on our Give Back Tuesday nights, and here to see our super cool new Give Back Tuesday video.

Get Rescued by the Ambrewlance: San Anselmo Patch Article by By Christina Mueller Welter

Restaurateur Mike Altman and brewer Christian Kazakoff of Iron Springs Pub & Brewery craft beer to pair with food and the seasons.

During a visit to Oakland with his wife, Anne, in the summer of 2004 for a short-term consulting opportunity, Mike Altman learned the Ross Valley Brewing Company was for sale. With 20 years of restaurant management and brewery experience already under his belt, many of those years with the McMenamins portfolio of brew pubs in Oregon and Mountain Sun Pub & Brewery in Boulder, Altman visited the 765 Center Blvd. location for the first time.

He walked away that day thinking, “there’s an opportunity here.”

A few months later, the now-owner of Iron Springs Pub & Brewery in Fairfax, made the then-owners an offer and in September 2004, it was his. “I threw the dice,” said Altman, “but I knew what I was getting into.” …to read the whole story, click here.