Daily Archives: January 21, 2012


Iron Springs Pub & Brewery Announces Give Back Tuesday Partnership with Marin Produce 1

 Iron Springs is very proud to announce a partnership with Marin Produce of San Rafael to donate additional funds to local nonprofits through its Give Back Tuesday program    Currently, each Tuesday, Iron Springs donates 10% of the day’s sales to a local nonprofit.  Starting in February of 2012,  Marin Produce will contribute an additional 5% of daily sales, for a total of 15%.

In May of 2008, Iron Springs Pub implemented its successful “Give Back Tuesdays” program. During the past four years, over $60,000 has been donated to a variety of local causes, many of them environmental & educational in nature.

»